Preparatory Year at the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy
The Tony Parker Adéquat Academy is offering a Preparatory year program. This Preparatory year offer is for students, looking at improving their basketball level during a gap year, preparing for their objective following TPAA’s principle core values and the culture of the 3 pillars (Cultivating Your Passion, Receiving Enriched Education, and Getting a Job when you graduate) defining our institution’s unique experience.
The basketball training will be adapted to each level and will take into account each student’s needs.
- Intensive training 5 days a week with 2 coaching sessions per day (individual, collective and mental preparation)
- Access to the gym and basketball courts for practice
- Coaching supervised by our existing LDLC ASVEL Coaching team
- Medical support and Balneotherapy
- Use of innovative technologies
We offer a training course of French as a Foreign Language or English language lead by professionals (minimum 30 hours) that can lead to a certification (hours and certification established depending on the level and objectives of the student). Specific demands from students preparing for a more precise academic objective can be studied (SAT Preparation…). Guidance will also be given regarding the admission on a program once the Preparatory Year completed.
Professional coaching program:
This coaching program is managed by the Groupe Adéquat. They will help Academicians to prepare their professional project. Preparatory year students will be able to participate in all events: conferences, workshops organized during the year at the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy.
Students will be given the opportunity to live a cultural immersion in a dynamic city as well as attending some games of the local pro team (LDLC ASVEL).
Duration of the program: 10 months
Start: 1st week of September 2020
The first year being already started, we can study applications for a late start joining for a shorter term the Preparatory Year Program referred to as TPAA Discovery Experience following the Prep Year standards and designed to lead students to join TPAA’s programs in September 2020.
Admission process: https://tpadequatacademy.com/admission/
Full cost include:
- Individual Sport Coaching Program (20 coaching hours per week)
- Language Courses towards certification/ Academic Preparation (minimum of 30 hours)
- Full Board Accommodation for 10 months (including vacation and weekends) on our campus. Accommodation in the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy includes: 24 hours on site security, supervised use of premium facilities, good quality of life, in the heart of Lyon